We help you get the right message to the right person at the right time.
We help you treat different customers differently.
We solve your challenges and find your opportunities.
We love sports. And we love data. Bringing the two together enables us to help our clients put their fans and customers at the centre of their organisation.
Read our blogs to learn more.
Consultancy – providing guidance and support that will progress your success at a pace that suits you.
Managed services – working on your behalf as a member of your team.
Ad-hoc projects – helping out where and when you need it most, to solve a timing or resource issues, to get you a fast-start or to provide a service that's needed on an as-and-when basis.
Light tech builds – products and services that support the customer journey with a focus on data collection, data visualisation and data integrations.
Transparency – we aren't possessive or secretive. We provide our clients with the freedom to move away from us: they work with us because they want to, not because they're locked in to using us.
We're pro-active not reactive, we're not yes-men and we're prepared to push our clients and ourselves to achieve great results.
Our culture is built on a foundation of knowledge share and we strive to demonstrate industry thought leadership.
Get in touch.
Ask us some questions.
Set us a task.
Challenge us to solve your problems and find your opportunities.
- A League launched a new division with a centralised data environment across all the clubs: we provided strategy, process, and tech guidance.
- A professional sports club has a very advanced CRM environment but was struggling to get one particular business area to buy into it. A workshop where the individuals provided all the answers helped with their appreciation for the difference data could make.
- A League needed to know if their analytics software was appropriate for their requirements: we ran a workshop that not only answered this, but helped the client understand a lot more about his team, his technology stack and the processes they were using.
- We have a number of rights owners that are still at a relatively early stage in their adoption of a data-driven approach to business: they're using email marketing and collecting data but they can't yet justify full time internal head count. We provide these services on a retained basis and progress their development at a pace that's right for them - our ultimate objective is to help them secure internal staff to manage these processes so we can continue to progress them in other areas.
We focus on helping these clients collect, store, maintain and use data, building, sending and reporting on marketing campaign activity, while introducing processes that can be easily adopted by their team members.
- Many clients use us to build landing pages for competitions/promotions because our approach is to understand the back-end data flow, the format of the destination database and the trigger for a customer journey. Most web developers just build forms.
- We're building minor tech stacks for clients that need greater functionality but aren't yet ready, or don't have the business need, to buy an off-the-shelf solution.
- A client needed us to merge all their databases as they don't yet have a Single Customer View, run some analysis, and produce a dashboard that will provide them with stats and insights that will help sell sponsorships, identify high value fans, and support decision-making in their ticket sales campaigns.
- A client is using email marketing as well as Facebook advertising but they do both in a silo: they're not quite ready for multi/cross channel marketing but we're taking them through some basic steps to ensure their Facebook ad spend is optimised based on the way their email recipients respond to campaigns.
Posted on May 6th 2021 by Andrea Castelli
What do I talk about when I talk about marketing automation? Marketing automation for Dummies. It's a truth universally acknowledged that, upon being asked about their objectives, a client will invariably answer "more revenues". Let’s not despair: it’s in the darkest hour that we are given the opportunity to rise and shine. THE…Read more
Posted on April 23rd 2021 by Manuel Meretto
In the business world, a process is defined as a collection of tasks performed by people or equipment in which a specific sequence produces a service or product for a customer. The output of the process is to accomplish an organizational goal. While the reasons to have business processes in place find wide agreement in all organizations, documenting them is certainly an…Read more
Posted on April 19th 2021 by Fiona Green
Maintaining data standards is an incredibly important part of your data strategy. It involves keeping your data clean, in the correct format, and verified before you do anything with it. Imagine how important it is to have the correct email address for a fan before sending out any campaigns, or the…Read more